The appearance of the water dispenser has brought a lot of convenience to our drinking water, but in the process of using the water dispenser, we also found that various problems are prone to occur, especially the problem of storing dirt.countertop water dispenser
So why is the water dispenser so easy to hide?
Water dispenser pollution generally comes from these two aspects:
1. Every time we pick up water, we come into contact with the air, so the viruses and bacteria floating in the air will also enter the water dispenser.
2. Many people will place the water dispenser in a corner of their home away from the light, which is easy to breed microorganisms or become a colony of bugs. Therefore, in order to ensure the safety and hygiene of drinking water, it is recommended to clean it every 1-3 months.
So how to properly clean the water dispenser?
1. First prepare 3.5L of clean water, then pour in about 10g of chlorine-containing disinfection powder and stir well; if there is no chlorine-containing disinfection powder at home, you can use vinegar instead. The ratio of vinegar to water should be controlled at 1:3, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice should be added to neutralize the pungent taste of vinegar.
2. Then we take off the bucket, pour the prepared dishwashing liquid into the water storage container, let it stand for 10 minutes, then wipe it with a clean dishcloth, and then release the water in it.
3. Pour clean water into the water storage container of the water dispenser, and then discharge it through the cold water switch, back and forth 4 times until there is no residual smell.
5. Wipe the mouth of the bottled water with a clean towel, and then install a new bottled water
6. Take a glass of water for cold water and hot water. After confirming that there is no odor, you can drink it normally
To sum up, be sure to clean it regularly, and never buy a water dispenser for drinking health, because not paying attention to cleaning will have the opposite effect.